Okay guys. It's been a crazy past few weeks, which meant no bloggging! I am hoping to get caught up tomorrow night, but to hold you over for a couple more days, here are a few pictures of our SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING 9 MONTH OLD!!!
I try not to think that in just a few months Ainsley will be celebrating her first birthday. Such a bittersweet time that I've already been emotional about. I can only imagine how I will be come April. But for now we are just soaking in the moments this precious baby of ours brings to our lives. We fall more and more in love with Ainsley every day and this past month has been so much fun!
At 9 months Ainsley is:
-so alert about everything in her surroundings. She loves to watch little kids run around when we are out and about and every little noise she hears she turns her head and looks right where it came from. Whenever we would ride the elevator at our condo last week (we were skiing, but that's a post in itself), she would look up at the screen right with the first beep and watch the numbers as they changes all the way up/down.
-very ATTACHED to Mommy. Love it and hate it. Haha.(Hate it when I'm needing to get things done, but she just wants to be held all day).
-riding in the actual shopping cart at stores and sitting in the high chairs at restaurunts (has been doing this for a month now).
-still in size 2 diapers, but next box of diapers will move up to size 3.
-LOVES saltine crackers! Started giving her puffs at Christmas and she will eat those, but would much rather have the Saltine. She doesn't even want graham crackers over them! Crazy girl!
-sleeping 9 to 11 hours a night. When I was home over Christmas break she was consistently sleeping 11 hours, but we got a little off schedule when I went back to work and we went on our trip. She seems to be heading back in that direction though. When Ainsley is ready to go to sleep....she is ready to go to sleep. She is the best baby when it comes to going down for a nap or bedtime ("knock on wood").
-wears 9 months clothing and I'm about to wash her 12 month things because it won't be long now....
-starting to somewhat give kisses.
-good at finding mommy's jewelry. Loves those necklaces and earrings!
-just now going to the nursery at church. Her first time was December 12th (8 months) and she has only been one other time this past Sunday (9 months) since we have been out of town the last few weeks. This past Sunday didn't seem to go so well for her in there!
-lights up when Brantley gets home from work. She gives him the BIGGEST smiles! I love this.
-now riding in her next stage car seat. We put it in the car before going to Houston at Christmas because I thought maybe shed have more wiggle room and could actually watch out of the window. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's been really nice to not have to deal with the infant seat anymore.
-maybe, just maybe, about to start teething. She started running her first low grade fever Friday night, had a pretty nasty diaper (just for Pop!) Saturday night and has had a clear runny nose and loads of drool over the past couple of days. Cold or teething? We have been checking and still don't see/feel anything so I guess time will tell.
I'm sure I forgot some things, but that's all I could come up with for now. A little side note about the pictures: this was the first outfit we went and picked out for Ainsley the day we found out she was a girl. I hadn't put it on her yet and realized today it was 6-9 months. It may be the only time she ever wears it. Check back in a few days for new posts. For now....
~9 Months~




So precious!! Our "little" babies are getting so big!! Can't believe they will be 1 soon! I also think Ainsley looks a lot like your dad. :)
ReplyDelete