Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Texas Style

We headed to Houston for Thanksgiving this year to visit Mimi and Pawpaw! We had such a nice time catching up with them and even making a trip to the mall to see Santa! We ended up at the same mall as last year, but the experience was totally different....


Here is our Thanksgiving in pictures.

We got lucky and our plane to TX was not full, so Ainsley got her own seat in between us!



Pawpaw and Ains


(Gooky eyed babe)


Aunt Alyssa


Beautiful Thanksgiving place settings.....


Pawpaw and Mimi had a special place setting for Ainsley.
So cute!


Yummmm!



 Playing cards and a little someone felt like she needed to be included :)


We went to this house that had the MOST AMAZING Christmas lights decor EVER! Pictures don't even do this justice. You enter the gates and walk around their land through all of it. They even had an area set up for Santa visits, but he was off duty at the time we were there.











Waiting to see Santa!



That sweet smile didn't last long.....


Yes, I felt like a HORRIBLE mommy and this mental image was the last thing I thought about before I went to sleep that night. I'm still not sure if it was worth it, but maybe 10 years from now I'll be glad I put her through this! (I didn't blame her. He was kinda creepy looking if you ask me. Where's the coat and hat???)



No comments:

Post a Comment