Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

And these are a few of my favorite things...

I was able to experience three of my favorite things in one night:
Country Music...Carrie Underwood...and the color
PINK!

My mom and 2 good family friends went to Opry Goes PINK a couple of weeks ago at the Grand Ole Opry. This was a special Opry show they did this year for breast cancer awareness. I was super excited because, as most of you know, Carrie Underwood is my absolute favorite! Also, one of the bigger events of the night was Carrie flipping a switch turning the barn in the background pink. Well I totally didn't catch it. From how they kept talking about it on the radio and that night I was waiting for something more dramatic. But oh well. It was still great! There were so many special guests along with breast cancer survivors. Jodee Messina was one of the bigger names there that night as well. I also experienced a very interesting and yet entertaining Little Jimmy Dickens. Wow is he a crazy dirty old man! But you couldn't help but laugh at his naughty jokes. It was a great girls night out!

Carrie Underwood flipping the switch to turn the stage pink





Little Jimmy Dickens in his sparkly pink western wear

Jo Dee Messina


The Girls



No comments:

Post a Comment