Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bad Day Brings Beautiful Flowers

So yesterday was a bad day. One of those I haven't cried in a while, so if one more thing happens here come the tears that just keep-a-comin' type of days. Nothing is even going on except for a few things at work that are finally going to get settled down next week. Enrollment is down at the preschool I work at so they have been trying to figure out ways to save money which means changes to what room I'm in at the end of the day and changes to people's schedules, which as a result means lots of complaining from people and lots of confusion as to when and how it will all be resolved! Work place griping to each other just wears me out. I am totally fine with what's going on, I am just not fine that everyone keeps complaining and talking about it. And it has been like that for a couple of weeks now. So therefore, I cried. You girls know how it is. You just got to let it all out every once in a while! So I did...unexpectedly...in front of both of my bosses. Haha. Oh well. It happens. But because of my bad day yesterday, someone amazing showed up at my school today to bring me some of my most favorite flowers! I just wanted to show them off and say thank-you Brantley for cheering me up and thinking about me today! You're the best!







4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry work is a struggle right now! But I'm glad you have a sweet husband to make it better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guy! I hope everything at work clears up soon. I'm enjoying keeping up with you guys on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pretty flowers! Maybe a night of Catan can help you feel better, too! Ha! But seriously, I totally understand--sometimes you just have to have a good cry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Tell Brantley he did a great job! Do ya'll play Settlers of Catan? I'm guessing that is what "Catan" refers to. Smith and I LOVE that game, but no one knows about it!!!

    ReplyDelete