I. LOVE. NAP. TIME.
It's amazing how much you can get done in 2 and a half hours. A big thanks to Ainsley for taking one of her longer naps this afternoon, I was able to post some much needed blog updates. We have been out of town, here, there, and everywhere, (oh and not to mention I work every day), and have had very little to no time to work on my blog. That rare time I do have ends up being used sitting on the couch not wanting to do anything. So here you go. Don't be overwhelmed by my 3 and a half hours worth of blog posts. Just pop some popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Below you will find not 1, not 2, but 5 new posts. Don't miss them!
1. Walden Farm
2. 6 Months
3. Happy Birthday to an Uncle
4. Visit to Texas
5. Fun with Great-grandparents
*Ignore the dates and times I posted each one. I went back and changed the times/dates so that they could be in order and her 6 month post would fall on the 14th.



I admire you for taking Ainsley on a 13 hour road trip! That is so brave and I am so glad that she did so well! Looks like y'all had a great time! I love all of her little headbands!
ReplyDelete