This past weekend my parents (Lili and Pop), Brantley, Ainsley, and I went to Walden Farm. It was so fun! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was a great thing to get out of the house and do with Ainsley and on top of that it was such a gorgeous day. They had TONS of pumpkins, a petting "zoo", yummy looking food and desserts, jarred jams, hay rides, face painting, and several other things. Obviously this year we didn't get to experience much of that, but I just wanted to go so I could get some cute pictures of my cute girl. Of course, Ainsley was totally not into it. The most fun she had was watching all of the little kids run around everywhere. We could not get her to smile at all! That little stinker! She did however also enjoy looking up at the tree when we were standing under it attempting to take a family picture. She kept arching her back and looking up at the leaves while "chatting" away. This went on for a pretty long time and got us all laughing. She was just not in the picture taking mood, but then again she's never really in the picture taking mood. We loved this little trip to the farm and I cannot wait to take Ainsley again next year when she will get to be one of those little kids running around everywhere herself!
~Walden Farm~
October 16th, 2010







"Hmmm, which one should I choose?"
"This one looks good, Pop..."

Ainsley and Lili
Lili, Pop, and Baby A

Checkin' out the chick-chicks
Now that's one smart goat!

Stare down one baby to another...
Wearing down and ready to go, but the itty-bitty tractor was too hard to resist!

Farmer Daddy looking at his little pumpkin


Happy with a full belly and air conditioner at Chuy's!
"What is that on my head?"
Worn out from a fun (long) afternoon



Adrienne, this looks so fun! Next year maybe we can do a joint trip to one of the pumpkin patches with our girls. In the next to last picture in the post, I think Ainsley looks so much like you!
ReplyDelete