Remember me??? You know it's bad when someone (jokingly) says, "You need to update your blog or I may lose interest!" Haha. Well Mrs. Lynn (and for the rest of you who have been thinking the same thing), you're so right and you just might have made me actually want to take the time to sit down at the computer and do just that. I just finished looking back through all of my pictures from the past 2 months and boy is there a lot to fill you in on. So bear with me and hopefully here soon you will get a nice, big update on what the Pearce family has been up to (since the beginning of July)!
To get started, I updated the big picture at the top of my blog, changed the background, and have added a new much needed post below. That will have to do for now.
This may take a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment