We were so excited to get to see some of our best friends, Neal and Cindy, twice in one summer! (We made a trip to Fort Worth in May to spend time with them and family.) Last weekend, Neal and Cindy came up to Nashvegas from Fort Worth for a long weekend visit. They also came to see us the weekend of my birthday last July, so we did a lot of the Nashville sight seeing then. This time the trip was more of a relaxing, shopping, eating weekend. If there is one thing both of us like it's good eating! When we go to TX we have our Mexican restaurants we have to eat at. Now when they come here they have their favorites too. But we also love taking them to new places we have found or they didn't get to try last summer. Other than that we played lots of games, went swimming, and Neal and Brantley played video games while Cindy and I did lots of shopping. It was wonderful having my shopping buddy around! We had such a good time and already miss having them around. I didn't get very many pics, but here are a few to sum up the weekend. There's nothing like spending time with good friends from the past, but it's sad to say good-bye.
Waiting the usual hour and a half to eat at The Loveless

Still waiting to eat...

The boys enjoying the pool.

What the boys do best...(while the girls go shopping!)

Cindy and Me (along with Peyton, Penny, and Bella)
"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
- Abraham Lincoln
I'm really so glad you have started a blog, & you are so good at it already! It took me forever to get mine to look halfway as cute as yours! Haha. Anyway, I may not always write comments (I'm not so good at that), but I will definitely be checking in regularly so keep the posts coming! Yay!
ReplyDeleteHi Friend! I am SO happy you have your very own bloggie! Even though we live 2 minutes apart, it's still fun!
ReplyDelete