Not much going on around here. This past weekend I reached the 7 month mark and we got our nursery painted (thanks to my dad), so that was really exciting! But it is all still a work in progress, so you will have to hold your horses for pics of Ainsley's room! (There's really not much to see quite yet.) I really just wanted to get these new belly pics up from this past Saturday. It's 9:30 and I'm so tired. It's like the first trimester all over again except Ainsley has grown a lot since then and is taking up more space meaning less "good" night's comfortable sleep for me! Not to mention the head congestion, headaches, coughing thing I have going on right now. So, I've been going to bed pretty early knowing I will be up quite a bit throughout the night. Just getting prepared for what's to come I guess! Goodnight y'all.
7 months, 28 weeks, or 81 days to go
Okay, so here is an early nursery preview...



You look so great! And I really like the paint color in her nursery... can't wait for more updates!
ReplyDeleteI also love the paint color in Ainsley's room! It seems so soothing and unique. Can't wait to see how the rest of the nursery turns out. You're looking great! Hope the last couple months go well for you.
ReplyDeleteAdrienne!!! You are so cute pregnant!!! And the room looks great!!!!! Hope the sleep gets better!
ReplyDelete