Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

What a wonderful first Mother's Day! Without expecting it I received the best gift in the world...I got to spend my first Mother's Day with my baby girl actually here! However, I did receive another great gift.

Not only did I get to sleep until 10:00, I went downstairs to find a chicken biscuit, large diet coke and beautiful card waiting for me in the kitchen. What a wonderful husband!

Inside was a gift card to a spa to get a manicure/pedicure/massage!

For lunch we went to my parents house. Besides Ainsley's first doctor's appointment, this was the first time to get her out of the house. We grilled out burgers and then Brantley and I ended up leaving Ainsley with Mom and Dad to get out and go walk around the mall. I know...sounds stupid. But it was so nice to get out, just Brantley and me, and go just walk around in society!

On the way to my grandparent's house!
Our Little Family
Ainsley and Mommy
3 Generations
I received another gift from my wonderful hubby. I had heard of husbands getting their wives "push gifts" after having a baby. Well, Brantley got me what we call a "pull gift" (considering there was no pushing involved!) Here are my beautiful pearl earrings from James Avery! I was really excited and he did a great job. Thank you Brantley! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a great first Mothers Day! Brantley, you did a great job! 10 points in my book! I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete