Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One month already!?

Just as every mother I know who has a blog has written at one point, "I can't believe my baby is one month old!"

I just had to join the club.

Ainsley turned one month on this past Friday, the 14th. It was truly hard to believe that it has been a month since everything happened. I told Brantley it must be because the whole hospital experience for us really just ended a couple of weeks ago since we were still making daily trips to go visit her in the NICU.

To all those pregnant/new moms out there, it's true...enjoy every second of your baby because time flies right before your eyes.

To Ainsley,

We thank God you are here with us, healthy and strong. A month ago we went through times of worry, sadness, and frustration. But those do not begin to amount to the times of excitement, happiness, and joy you have brought us since the moment we heard your first cry. You are such a wonderful baby and we cannot wait to watch you grow in the months ahead. (Just don't do it too fast!) We are honored to be called your parents.

We love you.

Mommy and Daddy


*Don't miss the other new post below about her doctor's visits.*

No comments:

Post a Comment