Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 Month Check-Up

Ainsley had her 4 month visit to the Pediatrician today. I was so anxious to get her on that scale and see how much weight she has gained! However, I was not so anxious about the dreaded shots she had to get. The doctor says everything looks great and she's a growing girl! We start cereal this week, so I'm sure I will have a post about that here soon. Here are her stats from today:

Weight- a whopping 11 pounds 13 ounces (10%)
Height- 23 7/8 inches (25%)
Head- 16 3/8 inches (60%! Haha)

This past weekend, Ainsley went to her first birthday party on Saturday for a little friend who is in our small group at church. I have been waiting for the right time to put this adorable fru-fru outfit on her and thought this was the perfect occasion! SO. CUTE.


Brantley just said yesterday (and I think I'll have to agree) that Ainsley is making a turn-a-round and starting to look more like her Momma. She's definitely a good mixture of the two of us, but she's starting to favor me more, especially with those big blue eyes of hers! I'm pretty sure this is what I looked like around this age. I have in mind one picture in particular that I'll have to get from my mom to compare this next picture to.

Happy Girl

We like pulling on our clothes now.

We have also started playing with our hands and fingers a lot lately.

"Why hello there Bella."


"Really Mom?....
(Thanks for the cute dress Lili!)

....Okay, I guess I'll participate....

...and blow you some bubbles...

...and chew on my hand...

...and crack a smile...

....and that's about all I got, so now I'll just look at you like you're crazy."

First attempt in the Bumbo. It did not last very long (and by that I mean maybe 30 seconds). But not too much longer and she will be able to use it!

I love sitting on the couch and being able to look around.

Hello Bell Bell! No you may not have my toys.

Just chillin' on a cozy Sunday afternoon watching some Cowboys football.


No comments:

Post a Comment