Brantley and I are so excited to announce that we are having a
GIRL!!!
I can't even explain the feelings that came over me when the tech said those words. Yes, I cried. Everything looks like it is going and growing well and her heart rate was 152. Anyways, this is going to remain short and sweet and I will have to update you with more later. We just got home from our trip and (unfortunately) have to go back to work tomorrow. But for now I will leave you with a picture of our little sweetheart!
Here is a picture showing all of her. (Leg up, tummy, arm up, face profile.)
Isn't she just wonderful!?



Congrats on your sweet baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteI really thought you were having a boy!! But I know you're excited! YAY
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So happy for you! Brantley is in for it huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yes, she is wonderful! I am so excited! Congrats!
ReplyDelete