How am I feeling 3 hours before finding out what "kind" of baby we're having (as Brantley humorously put it last night)? Such a mixture of feelings! Nervous, anxious, excited, happy. You get so caught up in the few previous weeks that you only think about what gender your baby is. The last couple of days have been more about I hope that everything checks out okay and it is developing the way it's supposed to. That's when the nervous feeling kicks in. Anyways, wanted to say thanks to those that voted on the gender poll and let everyone know before the big announcement that I voted BOY. There are a few reasons, but I think it's funny that 2 of my friends who are pregnant now with boys voted boy. So we will soon find out! Can't wait to write my next post (whenever that may be)...stay tuned!
Day of the "big" dr. visit and 18 and 1/2 weeks
We bought a new car! It's what I call my cute mommy car. I am super excited and have loved driving it the whole 1 day I've had it! It is going to be so wonderful to have for many years to come. I chose something this big because, as Brantley tells me, "You will be driving this car forever..."which means at some point I will be toting 2 kids around. I have loved these cars for a while and was so happy and grateful I was able to actually get one. It's not a new Pilot, but it is to me! I feel so grown up driving it around and will really feel like it's a mom car when my baby is in the back seat. I absolutely LOVE it! Here are some pics...




Sweet car! Is it an "auto" Pilot????
ReplyDeleteLove your new car! I'm surprised you didn't mention it this weekend!
ReplyDelete