Two weeks ago we celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family. Most of them were able to come to Nashville for the weekend. We ate at the yummy Loveless Cafe, opened gifts, went to downtown Franklin to the Charles Dickens Festival, and went to Opry Mills and ate at the Aquarium restaurant. (This was not what we were going to Opryland to do, but it's where we ended up and that's a whole other story!) Overall, it was a very nice weekend with the family. It's always nice having them in Nashville to do fun Nashville things and just relax.
Loveless Cafe
Bring on the baby presents! My aunt and cousin gave us our baby's 1st Tennessee t-shirt. So cute! Of course if it's a boy the pink one will be returned, but they thought if it is a girl the pink is really cute! This was definitely Brantley's favorite gift (said with sarcasm). I was not surprised at all that this is what they gave us. This side of the family are huge Tennesse fans...the baby will be looking good on game days!
We got our grandparents a picture frame with our first ultrasound pic in it. The bottom says:
Great-Granchildren
Little people who take up your whole heart.
(at least that's as close as I can get without having one in my possession anymore)
Either way I loved these frames and was so excited I found them.
Downtown Franklin- Charles Dickens Christmas Festival
This was a really neat festival in my favorite place in Nashville. They have people dressed up as characters from A Christmas Carol walking around on Main St. and have so much deliciously smelling food, shops, and tents set up for people selling their own products. I want to remember this for next year. I will definitely go again!
Callie (cousin) and Me
The Aquarium
B, Bella, and Me (16 weeks)
*Don't miss the post below...it's new too!*



No comments:
Post a Comment