Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Decorations (Better Late Than Never)

How terrible is it that I'm FINALLY posting pics of my house decorated for Christmas...3 days after Christmas! Oh well. I was sooo busy the past few weeks (as you will see in my next few posts) that this was not on the top of the list. But I still wanted to share them with everyone. Enjoy!

Watching Elf and drinking hot chocolate...something I found through facebook status updates
everyone seems to do now. It was fun anyways!
Finished Product
(Bella was sad she destuffed Santa Clause!)

Tree Topper~Mom bought a bow maker and this was the first bow we made!
It turned out beautiful! Thanks Mom.







A few of the bows I made. I really like how they turned out and had fun making them.




Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...

My cute Snowman and Sled Salt & Pepper shakers

No comments:

Post a Comment