Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Christmas #2

The weekend before Christmas my mom's side of the family made it up to Nashville from Mississippi. It was great seeing them! My cousin, her husband, and kids got to come too. They had not been here before. Well, my cousin has but it has been a really long time and not since my parents or B and I moved here. Also, another cousin I only see once or so a year was able to join us from Kentucky. We did so many fun things and it was nice to catch up with everyone.

Grandparents
Opening their Great-Grandchild picture frame (see next post to get the details) and Loveless Cafe Strawberry jam and biscuit mix.
Opryland Hotel at Christmas!!!
Tatum, Mimi, Mom, and Erin
Adorable Tripp (Tatum's son)
The Cousins

Huge Christmas Tree

B and Me (17 Weeks)


We also went to see ICE. B and I have been twice before, but this year it was a different show and the theme was Charlie Brown. It was so cute! If you live near Nashville and you have kids (or even if you don't) this is a really fun thing to do at Christmas time. Everything you see is an ice sculpture.



The ICE slide (I took pics this year instead of sliding!)
Mom making her way down the ice.

In Snoopy's doghouse
I loved all of the cute characters!



"It's cooooold in here!"

The nativity scene they have at the end every year.
*Be sure and check out the other new posts below!*

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Christmas... several times! =) It's nice that all your family came up to Nashville this year. I LOVE your Christmas decorations. Your house is too cute! And, I'm loving your cute little belly! Really looking forward to Wednesday! Can't wait to hear the big news!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously this is Erin... although I'm sure Murray would have said all of that too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete