Last Saturday was Michael and Emily's wedding shower in Memphis. (Also, I hit my 6 month mark that day! Whoohoo!) The shower turned out really great thanks to family and good friends who put it together for them. Since Memphis is where Michael and I grew up it was nice to be able to have a shower for them there with the people we care about have known for so many years. They showed how much they care for Michael showering he and Emily with so many wonderful things they can use to start a new home and life together. It was actually kind of overwhelming for us because most of the people that came we have not seen in a long time. So to try to talk to everyone was kind of difficult, but it was so great to see their faces. Thank you to all that helped with giving Michael and Emily such a nice day. Up next: Wedding Day! Only 2 days away. I cannot believe it! I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow and then an even busier, but wondeful, day Saturday. Next post my little brother will be a married man and I will have so much to share! Until then...
Happy Bride and Groom
Kelsey, Me (24 weeks), and Emily
What a great idea!
Mmmm....
Snack time!
What's inside!?
These two gotta have good coffee mugs.
You know you went to Highland St. C of C when...you get one of these!
Mine is hanging in my dining room.
One of their place settings and their toasting glasses for the wedding.
Emily had an iPhoto book made for Michael as a gift from when they got engaged. They also made one to include their engagement pictures. They turned out so good!
The Gifts



Yay! So excited for them! Can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI hate that I missed it! Looks like it was a good time, but tomorrow will be even better! And I will be there this time. Haha. Can't wait to see you and rub your cute belly!
ReplyDelete