Your first one as a dad;
Get ready for surprises now,
The wildest you've ever had.
There's a new and different stage;
This little person changes a lot
With each fascinating age.
Your heart and mind you'll invest;
It's the hardest job you'll ever have,
And the one you'll love the best.
Ainsley has been blessed with such an amazing father. He takes such good care of her and loves her so much. I'm so thankful for the father he already is and cannot wait to experience with him the father he will become. She is one lucky little girl! I must say I did a pretty good job with Brantley's gift and was a very nice wife. So nice that I gave him a gift card to Game Stop to buy a new video game. I think he was a little surprised I would do something that crazy because he asked me, "You know this is how much it costs to buy a new game, right?" Haha. Also he got a cute little book called, Daddy Calls me Doodlebug, and a couple of framed pictures of Ainsley for his desk at work. Brantley was also excited to have an excuse to eat his favorite meal ever, the Filet Bryan, at Carraba's. We love you Brantley/Daddy and hope you enjoyed your first Father's Day with us. I know we did!
It was also Ainsley's first Sunday to go to church! What a wonderful start to Father's Day. I decided to have her wear the same gown she wore home from the hospital. I just love it so much and felt like it was the perfect occasion to have her wear it again. Also, it was nice to see it actually fit her the way it's supposed to unlike 2 months ago when it swallowed her up! What a beautiful outfit given to her by her Aunt Terri.
About to head to church
My best attempt at getting a picture of her in the gown after we got home from lunch. She was a hungry girl and decided to start fussing when I wanted to take pictures. Of course, this is the way it normally goes!
Warning: A second new post below. Don't miss it!



No comments:
Post a Comment