Ainsley has been staying awake for longer and longer amounts of time the past few days. I just don't know what to do with myself without a sleeping baby! It is really fun though to see her so alert and to be able to give her more attention in terms of talking to her and playing with her since she isn't in the swing snoozing away like usual. Here are some pictures of her from the past couple of days. It's nice to finally have some of her awake and I feel like they show pretty well how much she has grown!
Destin Beach Pics 2014
12 years ago



She is getting bigger! I love the first one where she looks like she is smiling! So glad you all are doing so well! I need to call you this week to tell you about our trip!
ReplyDeleteCindy
Sweet little Ainsley is growing so much! She is absolutely precious!! I can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I want to see her in the little white outfit I got her from Old Navy I got her when I was there!
ReplyDeleteOh that SWEET smile! I love her!
ReplyDelete