Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

3 Months

Ainsley Sue turned 3 months old on the 14th (yes, of course I'm a little late with this post). She is growing so fast and we see changes with her every day. Ainsley is now much more aware of her surroundings, makes great eye contact for long amounts of time, tracking, holding her head up decently well (but still kinda wobbly), smiling :) , making sweet baby noises, and best of all (besides the smiling of course) sleeping through the night! Ever since the week before I began working (about 3 weeks ago), Ainsley has slept about 8 hours a night. Of course we have had a few off, not-so-fun, make Mommy even more exhausted than she already is nights thrown in there, but overall I'm just glad she's doing it at all! And what great timing on her part. She has pretty much stayed on the same exact schedule every day for 2 weeks now which has really helped my mom and I out. Work is...work. Would I rather be at home with Ainsley? OF COURSE! But I will say getting up, having somewhere you have to be everyday, and having a routine for Ainsley and me that works so well has been nice. And I know my Mom is enjoying seeing Ainsley's sweet face bright and early every morning. Other than Brantley and me, I couldn't ask for anyone better to watch over her. I am fortunate to get to go to work every day knowing Ainsley is in the best hands. We have been blessed with such a sweet, loving, precious, cute as can be baby girl. We love her dearly and am excited to see what the 4th month brings!

Now for the fun part.
Ainsley's 3 month "photoshoot" with Mommy!
Part I

My Little Princess



"I'm not sure what I think about this."
"Whoa! Why does everything look so funny!?"
"Mom, you're starting to drive me crazy."
"Are you done yet!?!"

~Intermission~
Ainsley's 3 month "photoshoot" with Mommy!
Part II

Not yet, baby. Just a few more...





Beautiful Baby,
we love you.

*If you missed the post about Ainsley's nursery make sure to check it out!*












No comments:

Post a Comment