Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

CMA's

Before you get too excited, I have to admit I really do not have any pictures from the CMA's. I know, I know. How could I not? Well, silly me followed the rule stated on our tickets, which said, "no cameras, no video, no something else I can't remember..." So I decided to leave my camera at home knowing they would be checking purses at the entrance. I figure I had my phone so that would just have to do. Upon our arrival to Bridgestone Arena we began noticing signs that said, "No Professional Cameras or Videography Allowed." Uhhhhh! I was so mad that I didn't go ahead and just try to "sneak" in my camera because then I would have had it. Of course EVERYONE and their mom had their cameras. Brantley started getting annoyed by me because every five seconds I would say, "I can't believe I didn't bring my camera!" Anyways, all of this to say the pictures I took with my iPhone will have to do for now, but I am only posting a few because they all look the same. Go figure. Luckily, there was another man there Brantley works with who had his camera (smart him). So Brantley is dreadingly going to ask the man if he can burn us a cd of the pictures he took. I know that's weird for him to do since he's a guy, but I told him he could make it clear to the guy that I was making him ask! So for now...

*Update: Since I typed this post I found out I will be getting pictures from the man at Brantley's work. So hopefully I will some day actually have something worth showing!

All dressed up and ready to go

(Please ignore the mess background :)


Before the celebs were seated


Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood


Taylor Swift


Carrie Underwood


No comments:

Post a Comment