Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween (kind of)

So this year our Halloween was, well, non-existent. Everyone kept asking if I was going to dress Ainsley up and as what. My response? "Maybe. At home. For a few pictures. That's it." I know that's not very fun. But I didn't have anywhere to take her and obviously she could care less and would not be happy in a "costume" for very long. But since it was technically her first Halloween, I did go ahead and dress her up at home and take some quick pics for all of our enjoyment and something for me to look back on some day. So here ya have it folks!

Ainsley got a Halloween treat from Lili and Pop. What baby doesn't love new toys to chew on? Thanks Lili and Pop!

Giving Pop a big ole smile







Here are the pictures I did take of Baby A dressed up in the comfort of our own home :) I must say she makes a really cute flower and it would have been the perfect "costume" if we had taken her somewhere where she would have needed to dress up. A special thank you to a dear friend, Erin, for giving me this flower outfit for Ainsley back in February. It was absolutely adorable (although Ainsley didn't seem to be as amused as I was)!

The prettiest flower I have ever seen!



"Seriously? This is so ridiculous."


"Really, I can't decide what I am thinking."

"I guess I'll play along."

"Hmmm..."

"Okay, I think it's been long enough. I mean it's been what, 5 minutes already!?"

"At least it's soft and pink!"

"But I'm still not sure..."

"Okay you can take this off of me now...."

"Maybe if I do this, Mommy will get the idea!"


*Honestly it wasn't the outfit she wasn't happy about. She always gets really fussy after I sit and take pictures of her for very long (as you might can tell from other previous monthly posts I've had). But I gotta have the pictures, right!?

Ainsley's Mimi (Brantley's step-mom) bought her this cute Halloween-ish outfit. Brantley almost didn't approve because it had to do with cats and he hates cats, however it was great for Halloween week and just to lounge around in. Also, the saying on the front is too cute! Thank you Mimi (and Pawpaw) for this fun outfit!













Side Note: Don't miss Ainsley's 6 Month Check-Up post below!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of Ainsley are pricless! She is so stinkin' cute!! Can't wait to see y'all again!

    ReplyDelete