Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

This is a bit overdue, but if I've had any free time in the past week the last thing I felt like doing was sitting in front of the computer for an hour! So here we go. A week ago Friday (the 3rd) was Brantley's birthday. We actually celebrated (just he and I) the weekend before. I surprised him Saturday morning with tickets to a concert he was really wanting to go to and we also went to dinner beforehand. After you have kids, what better gift to give your husband than a date night! So we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse and headed downtown to the Tennessee Performing Arts Center to see Ben Folds play with the Symphony. It was really good, but I only have a couple of pictures because cameras were not allowed. (Although the girl sitting directly in front of us didn't mind to take a million pictures while we were trying to enjoy the show...) It was a nice relaxing night. Then last weekend we had my parents and Michael and Emily over to our house for dinner to celebrate Brantley's and my Dad's birthdays. My mom provided the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, which is to die for. We had a great time with everyone eating and talking and just chilling.

Happy Birthday Dad and Brantley/Daddy! We love you!


This is from the concert taken with my camera in the dark.
Ben Folds playing with the Symphony


Making Enchilada Casserole. It was a hit!


Sitting with Pop waiting on dinner to be ready.
This cracks me up!


Opening gifts...


Thanks Lili for the fun Christmas outfit. So cute!












1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, Ainsley is looking bigger and bigger...I guess that's because she's a growing girl. :) Just can't believe how fast they grow! I'm beside myself with excitement and anticipation for Owen Kate to arrive, but terrified at how quickly she will grow and change! Love all the cute pictures of her in that precious outfit. Her expressions are priceless.

    ReplyDelete