*I wrote this Sunday night and am just now posting it due to picture taking and uploading. So keep this in mind when reading...
Nashville got it's first big snow of the year today. And I just found out that I don't have work tomorrow! This is the best news because I have so much to do that didn't get done this weekend (one of those being catching up on some blogging). And it's not because I was doing other things that needed to be done. It's because I did NOTHING! So this day off is going to be my catch-up day. I'm also SO EXCITED to have a day home with Ainsley! For those of you who don't know, I am going to get to start working part-time in a few weeks when we come back from Christmas break. I will only be working Tuesdays and Thursdays and it's only 6 hours each day! I cannot wait to be a stay-at-home mommy and tomorrow will give me a good taste of what it will be like because on the weekends I have always had Brantley around to help :) I am so excited about this and thankful that I am going to get to stay at home with Ainsley most of the week. We will be getting closer and closer to her toddler stage, which will be both fun and tiring! But when is it not tiring? I mean fun? Haha. Here are some pics from Ainsley's first snow and hanging around the house with Mommy. I just love this sweet girl!
View from our porch Sunday evening.


Our little monkey :)
Thanks Mimi for my cute monkey hat!
Daddy and his baby girl.
(This was my snow suit from when I was this little. Glad I had it around!)
Playing before bedtime and keeping warm in my snowman pj's!
Thanks Mimi for my pj's. They are so comfy!
(Monday morning)









You are going to LOVE staying at home more! It is so rewarding and fun!! I am excited for you!! :)
ReplyDelete