Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

"Luck of the Draw"

Guess where I will be this Wednesday night???

Going to the...


My wonderful, amazing, loving hubby won us tickets to the Country Music Awards!!!
I am so so so excited! And to top it off 2 of my most favorite artists are hosting it (Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley). Of course the first thing that came to my mind when he told me we were going was, "What am I going to wear?!" So I went on a mini shopping spree today and came home with 2 options. The problem is I have no idea which outfit I'm going to choose! Thank you Brantley! You're the best! (Can you tell I'm just a little excited with all of the exclamation points I used?)

*By the way, for those of you who care, I went back and posted a few pictures of Ainsley with the cat hat on that matched her outfit in the previous post. They are the last few at the end of the post.

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO SO SO jealous! How awesome! Hope you have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete