A friend of mine invited Ainsley and me to come to their play group's Valentine's party last week. We are in small group with most of the girls/kids that were there, so it was fun getting together with them outside of a church/small group setting and watching their "big kids" enjoy playing together. I only got to run by for about 45 minutes because I went and met my mom so we could run some errands. Ainsley LOVED sitting in the floor and watching the other kids play. She rarely took her eyes of them. And when she did it was only because she was enjoying "eating" the play food (ice cream cone and pizza slice her momma's faves :). We ended up heading out right as they started their cute sticker and mailbox craft. It was so cute watching them sit at the table together and do their crafts, but it didn't last long! The kids were way more interested in the cupcakes and suckers in sight. The problem was they couldn't have them because they hadn't eaten lunch yet....Let's just say I got a good taste of what's ahead in the coming months. I really enjoyed the little time we were there. Thanks Jenny for the invite and Courtney for opening your home to us!
(*If you haven't seen my other new post below from earlier today, don't miss it!)

Ainsley was very interested in what Addy Grace was doing...
(Addy's mom, Jenny, and I were babies together. Our parents went to college together and have always stayed good friends and now we all live in Nashville!)
Mmmm, pizza!




Yay for Ainsley's first Valentine's party! Sweet thing. And I just swiped a couple of these pics to put on my post :)
ReplyDeleteShe is as pretty as her mommy was in the dress!!!!!
ReplyDelete