Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random-ness

Here are some pictures we've taken over the past couple of weeks. I thought you might enjoy them! In other news, Ainsley finally managed to eat a "real" meal last night: chicken, green beans, strawberries, and cheese. I was mainly thrilled about the fruit and veggie because her typical reaction to them is a look of being completely disgusted. Anyways, most of you don't care, but thought I'd post it for my own record keeping and the fact three days ago I said, in her 11 month post, that she wouldn't touch those things. Consistency is key at this stage. Now on to the good stuff...

~Playing with her little buddy, Maddox, who was visiting from Alabama!~
Cutie pa-tooties!




~Saint Patrick's Day March 17, 2011~





(She looks so proud!)





Swinging at the park with Lili. She LOVED it! Especially watching all of the other kids run around and have fun.



Playing on the floor with Daddy. He makes a good chair and is fun to climb on!

Sweet girl...





1 comment:

  1. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again! She is the most BEAUTIFUL baby girl! It's her eyes and smile and those chubby cheeks! I could just squeeze her! (you may not want me to ever hold her;)She is just a little baby model! I hope to see her before she turns one!

    ReplyDelete