"This post is especially for my Pawpaw, (Great) Granddad, and (Great) Nanny. I know the other sides of my family will think I look absolutely ridiculous, but I have to say red is a pretty good color on me! (But what color isn't, right?) My Nanny and Granddad mailed me this Texas Tech wear, so I figured I'd model it for them (via Mommy's blog), that way they could get a good look at me. What do you think, Pawpaw? Do I make a cute little Red Raider? I know, I know, it's no "Big Orange", but hey, I'm only (almost) 1 year old, so it doesn't really matter to me yet. I just kinda go with the flow and wear whatever Mommy puts on me, along with a matching bow, which apparently is very important. I'm still trying to figure that one out... I guess you will all have to wait and see which color I end up choosing to sport when I'm older. Just don't be disappointed if it's PINK! I love you all and can't wait to see you again!"
~With Love~
Ainsley Sue
"Oh, and a big thanks to my mommy who helped me put this post up so you can see how cute I am and how much I'm growing. Less than 2 weeks until my big day!"







These pictures are so stinkin' cute! Ainsley is such a doll!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie! I LOVE those chubby cheeks!
ReplyDelete