Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Baby Jordan

2 weekends ago, my Mom, Dad, Ainsley, and I headed to Memphis to spend the weekend and give one of my closest friends, Erin, a baby shower. Kelsey, Erin's sister, and I decided she needed to be showered for baby #2, due May 14th. Erin already has a little boy, but will soon be blessed with a baby girl! We are so excited for them and cannot wait to meet sweet Jordan in the next few weeks. It is also always a good, fun excuse to get old friends together. It was nice to get to see a couple of friends from elementary/jr high/high school. And there were so many babies there and another friend due with her first in July! I already can't wait for the next baby shower so we can all get together again :)









Thanks Mrs. Denise, Kels, and Erin for Ainsley's birthday treat!






No comments:

Post a Comment